• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-45 MS Flight Sim Add-on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

Ray here,

Playing with myself here in wonderful Kingsville waiting to start. I just got the stupid USB ports on my computer working and I picked up MS Flight Sim 98. I know there is a T-45 add-on with the cockpit and scenery for FS98 but I can't find it on the web. And ever since 9/11 the squadron sites are closed to off base internet traffic. Anyone have this file? Website or email. Thanks.

Honk if you demand satisfaction.

Dave Shutter

Have any experience with USB problems? None of my USB devices (keyboard,printer,mouse) work through USB even though the diagnostic says it's fine. I had to get an old school printer cable (16.00$!) to use my printer to work and a friggin' USB/pin adapter for my optical mouse to work (good luck finding one of those BTW!) This all started after hooking up a cable modem via USB?! It worked for a second before freezing my box. Re-booted and finally got on-line through the network card but presto: no USB!

Congrats and good luck in K-rock BTW! Let us know what the TS syllabus is like, I haven't heard a lot about it.

Edited by - Dave Shutter on 09/07/2002 21:01:51

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I might still have that CD somewhere. I'll have to look around, but if I do have it, I'll see how big it is..maybe post it somewhere.

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
Right Click "My Computer" ---> Properties ----> Device Manager. Look in there for your modem, if it's still there remove it and restart. You could also try removing the mouse, printer etc and plugging them back in via USB. Your computer should recognize them and try and install them.

Ray

The USB ports on my motherboard have never worked. I had the same problem you have. I just ended up getting a four port USB adapter card. They only cost like 30 bucks and they actually work.

Dave Shutter

I've checked everything through device mgr, control panel, properties etc. My box says it feel fine but no dice. I was thinking about getting a 4 USB card anyway, they're cheap and now I have an excuse. Thanx.

Vic

Your MOM!
pilot
Did you try reinstalling your USB drivers? If you have MS you can download the latest drivers from their website or you can go to the company you purchased you PC through and get it from them.

Don't sweat the small stuff!

mattlowery

alrigth guys, this is for the computer guys in here who know a bit about MS Flight Sim. I bought the 2002 sim so i can use before my flights here in Primary. i was installing it the other day and it keeps saying that something like, "Video 8D" or something is not installing properly and must be before i can use the program. Anyone have a clue and be willing to help me out a bit? Here in Corpus, they gie you a CD-rom to use wtih MS flight sims that has specific T-34 stuff on it, so i want to start using as soon as possible. Thanks.

Matt L.

Ray

I never had that problem installing FS2002 so I can't really help. But the add on will only work with FS98. There are people around that have it and I heard that if you show the wing FS2002 they will loan you a copy of 98 to load instead.

ProwlerPilot

pilot
I was actaully just kidding. Ace Combat is fun, but NOT a simulator. You get like 80 missiles to have a great time killing anything that moves. You can fly all kinds of military jets, but they are not true to form. The A-10 goes supersonic in the game and carries a ton of AA missiles.

Ray

Its the Goshawk. It calls it the T-45 too. The add on was made by the navy so its got all the graphics and everything. Just the A variant though. But the C is for losers anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.