• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-45 a vs. c

sundevil_av8r

pilot
with the t-45ts program, are all the goshawks now upgraded to the c model or are they still training in some a models?

FLY_USMC

pilot
Kingsville still has A models, more A's than C's I believe.

Meridian is all Charlies.

FLY_USMC

pilot
I'd say right now the majority of studs at K-Rock will fly Alphas. You won't alternate from one to the other, different systems slightly and very different avionics.

kray1395

There is a definite ramp up in the number of TS studs classing up in the C. You will class up in one model and fly that your entire time in TS. E2/C2 studs, for now, will continue to class up in the A. I have not heard anything to suggest a time frame for them to begin classing up in C's. My guess would be sometime after 100% of TS studs are Charlie students and they have no more Alpha's.

wiseguy04

The Dude abides....
pilot
If you're an A guy the only way you will fly in a C is if you are doing a backseat ride ("trunking") with another instructor.