• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-34C Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Here is a little performance video of the mighty turbo mentor.

https://cnatra.navaltx.navy.mil/ctw-4/vt-28/video.shtm

Meridiani

SWEET!
thumbup_125.gif

beau

Damn it, these things never work for me when I want them too......damn Computers.....ah its most likey Operator Error, or Ignorance!:)

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
Wow, that was a great video, makes the waiting to get in seem even longer!:)

"Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again."

Elder

US Coast Guard C-130 Demonstration Team
Anyone have the Marine CD-ROM gouge video? I guess it has a complete pre-flight video.

A friend has it, I'll try to grab a copy and post it somewhere :)

EDIT: Just watched the video - OMG - gonna wet my pants.. lol Do we get to keep our plane? :)

EDIT 2: LOL - was the IP "Raising The Roof" towards the end of that video? heh

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
looked like he was trying to punch out of the cockpit :)

"Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again."

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
What are you talking about when you talk about the IP? Do you mean the little blurb of the wet compass at the end of the video?

Elder

US Coast Guard C-130 Demonstration Team
Sorry, perhaps you all use different lingo :)

By IP, I meant Instructor Pilot, if that's what he was.. the fella sitting in the back seat.. he's doing a lil dance towards the end of the vid.

E

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sweet . . . can't wait to get de-stashed and classed up for API.

If God isn't a Penn State fan, than why is the sky blue and white?

wtdonovan03

How scary is it doing those kinds of maneuvers in the t-34c. Do the students usually freak out their first time doing those spins and other aggressive maneuvers? What are the chances of something going wrong.

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Not scary at all. Some guys get sick doing spins but most are ok. Chances of something going wrong are pretty much nil. If something did go wrong, we are at a high enough altitude to give the mighty turbo mentor back to the tax payers. Then we just float down, land on the beach, chill and wait for the calvery to arrive.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.