• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

t - 34 video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petah

Hey people, I'd love it if you could help me out here. Last safety stand down we got to watch a silly little video "life as a ranger or some such thing," along with all the other fun we had. Any how, I was looking for a copy for sh$$s and giggles, but all I can find on the ol' ranger website is a shortened version. If anyone has a copy or a htpp, I'd appreciate it.

Thanx

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
you can stream the full version form the website, but I don't know how to download the full version.

petah

the site is:
https://cnatra.navaltx.navy.mil/ctw-4/vt-28/video.shtm
I thought there was a longer video tho. maybe the standown just stretches all time. we need a quantum physicist...

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cool video. That'll keep me motivated while I'm stuck here doing grad school. Wish I could do some of those Aerobatics in a Tomahawk!
eyebrows_125.gif

GatorNFO

SNFO in Primary
Thanks for the surge of energy petah. I'm friggin stoked!

Pat would you rather fly the T45 or get bitched at all day from worthless plaintiff attorneys about your settlement offer being too low? I'm counting the days until I can give myself 24 flushes back to back in a T45.

Status
Not open for further replies.