• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-34 Patch for MICROSOFT FLT SIMULATOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfUSN

Does anyone know where I can download the T-34C patch for the microsoft flt simulator? I just bought FLT SIM 2004 and I want to see if the patch will help me at all..

Thanks
LTJG Payne

Elder

US Coast Guard C-130 Demonstration Team
https://www.cnet.navy.mil/microsim

Currently only works with MSFS 2002, not 2004.

The Microsim folks do have FS 2004, and hopefully we'll see an update soon.

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
when I put that on FS 2002 it wiped out my GPS from the game. had to reinstall the game, tried tha patch again; same problem. This happen to anyone else?

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
yeah, I don't need it to get to where i need to be, but I still like it all the same. The only thing I can figure is that they disabled it on purpose so flight students wouldn't be tempted to use it.

diver113

Does anyone have this software on another site available for download? It was pulled from the site with the link provided above.

What is the general consensus on the software? Helpful or not?

Hartman

Don't think the simulator flys like the plane. Found it almost impossible to practice certain BI maneuvers on. However, it is a good procedural trainer. Useful during early contact stage.

Elder

US Coast Guard C-130 Demonstration Team
I found out last week that the Microsim Software was removed from the web site because the Navy is conducting a scientific study on the benefits of the Microsims.

Seems some people want to yank the trainers as they cost a lot of money and aren't officially part of the ciricullum.

The folks who run the sims answered saying they do help.

The people who want to save money want the proof.

Sooooooo, only a random select few from each primary class gets chosen to use the microsims. The ones not chosen either get scheduled for "2 hours of study" or they don't get scheduled for anything.

You probably won't see the software up on the web site for at least 6 months.

I doubt you'll find anyone that you can download the older version from as it was like 500MB.

You "might" be able to find just the T-34 plane if you search hard enough..

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.