• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-34 Fuel Quantity Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
webmaster said:
Dude, you're killing me... you want to be a NUKE? I hear they are taking ppl right now.

Pags, if your onwing is a P3 dude, kick him in the jimmy for me for asking this much detail. And then ask him to tell YOU about P3 generator theory.....

PMG power goes to the GCR to the thingy that gives you exciter power, to set up your field....uh, you get power out of it, good enough?

Pags

N/A
pilot
PropStop said:
is he a P-3er?

nah, he's not a P-3 bubba. I actually have no complaint about him, he's real laid back in the plane, he's just asked me about the fuel quantity indicators twice.

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
I can explain the T2C fuel gauge. You look at the tip tanks and try to see through the glass window. If you're lucky you'll see the little bobber-ball. Most likely you will not, as they were last workable during the Carter administration. You might also feel the airplane thumping as gas runs out. If in doubt, pull the fuel dump handle and rain JP8 over some forsaken Mississippi town so you can legally do aerobatics.

Gunny

I think the fuel guage is a direct reading of the nuclear(or GWB "nucular") fuel left in the flux capacitor. Enough of that....anyone want a beer?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
P3's actually have a flux valve... as for the beer, as long as you're buying!

Status
Not open for further replies.