• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-34: Dogfighter extreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Shutter

The apartment I'm staying has has digital cable and the Wings channel. Love it! There was a show on last night about dogfighting history and one segment was shot at a air-combat place where you pay to fight your buddy in a acrobatic plane with an ex-fighter pilot in the back seat to keep you alive. I'm sure most of us know about AIR COMBAT in Cali' that flies Marchetti's but this place was in Texas and they used, get this, T-34's. The guy was demonstrating the basic moves with models while they showed footage of the real fights and they were really going at it. ACM is obviously not inlcuded in the primary syllabus but do the instructors ever show you any of the maneuvers (besides PA's) or get to practice them on each other? I'm sure that on a forms flight with IP's they've let someone have fun at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.