• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO waivers disapproved - other options

satmoore3381

Hello all,

I am currently enlisted (3.5 years as an ET) with a GPA of 2.4, Age: 34, OAR: 51, and a degree in Architectural Engineering. I know the odds were stacked against me in getting selected for OCS but both my GPA and age waivers were not approved. I am reaching out for any and all suggestions or options on hopefully joining the SWO community and/or any other designators since my age is definitely a limiting factor. Please do not sugar coat my options and I am open to any feedback or comments.

exNavyOffRec

Your age and GPA is the limiting factor, with your GPA being the biggest issue as it is below the waiverable limit for SWO and your age is above the waiverable limit.

If SWO won't waive you it is very doubtful any other designators would as you would need waivers since you don't meet the PA for any designators.

The best chance you have to be an officer is work toward being eligible for LDO.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello all,

I am currently enlisted (3.5 years as an ET) with a GPA of 2.4, Age: 34, OAR: 51, and a degree in Architectural Engineering. I know the odds were stacked against me in getting selected for OCS but both my GPA and age waivers were not approved. I am reaching out for any and all suggestions or options on hopefully joining the SWO community and/or any other designators since my age is definitely a limiting factor. Please do not sugar coat my options and I am open to any feedback or comments.

Your GPA and age are going to limit if not prohibit you from OCS programs.

Suggest you check out LDO / CWO if you qualify.