• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Talk

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This is making rounds of internet and includes a few gems here and there:

-----Original Message-----

Subject: Recorded statements heard onboard USN Ships

CO to Navigator: "Hey dips**t, pay attention! Ships have been running aground here since Noah was a f***ing deck seaman.

XO to OPS: "I just think up the crazy ideas, it's your job to make'em work!"

CO to Navigator: "Debrief??!! You want a debrief? I'll give you a debrief! You suck! You f***ing suck!!!"

OPS to his entire department (at the top of his lungs): "YES! THE XO IS A F***ING MORON ! BUT IT'S OUR JOB TO MAKE HIM LOOK SMART, AND WE'RE NOT DOING A VERY GOOD JOB!"

CO to XO aboard an east coast ship, when asked if they could have 'Aloha Fridays' (knock off work at noon on Friday): "Sure XO, no problem. When it's noon in Hawaii , then you can leave."

CO to XO after seeing the schedule for the next day: "What the hellis this? You've turned my life into a series of f***ing unproductive meetings!"

Unidentified Ensign to XO, on trying to schedule ship's drills: "I have no opinion on that, sir. I'm but a urinal cake in the pissing contest between OPS and the Chief Engineer."

OPS to nobody in particular: "Leadership is a bunch of guys doing exactly as I say."

Ship's Bosun to Ensign, when asked what he was going to do after retirement: "I'm going to Wyoming and lick buffalo scrotums for a nickel a pop, just so's I can get my self respect back."

CO to Supply Officer: "So, lemme guess -- the reason it's taking so long to get these parts to get here is that they're made of iron ore mined on the dark side of a mountain in Tora-Bora, by virgin Afghan collegegraduates, right?"

CO to Supply Officer at breakfast on the day the disbursing audit kicked off: "You know, I had a really BAD dream last night, it involved you and me in prison with a large man named Leroy."

CO as he sat down to yet another meeting in a series: "This darn thing had better be over faster than sex with your old lady after you get home from deployment."

CO to Communications Officer, after being told the reason the command circuit was down was not the ship's fault: "COMMO, you'd better get the darn thing working, and soon, or I'm gonna jam the f***ing space shuttle up your butt and you're going up there to fix the satellite yourself. You got me?"

OPS commenting to XO on the assignment of a new division officer to his department: "I don't need DIVOs, I need useful people."

Chaplain to XO after announcing the ship would be working through the weekend: "XO, you're a f***ing a**hole!"

Ensign answering the phone at 0230: "Is this something I really need to get out of bed for, of is this just more of OPS's bulls**t?"

XO to Weapons Officer: "I'm busy. I don't have time to chew your butt right now. Leave it in my in-box and I'll get to it later."

New Ensign, during a visit to Alexandria , Egypt : "You know what's so amazing about this place? It's all so foreign."

XO to CO, while launching a boat to send a couple officers over to the flagship for a conference: "Well sir, I see that OPS and WEPS are on their way over..." CO: "Yeah, there they go: tweedledum and tweedledummer."

New Ensign to OPS, 3rd day after the ship has been underway: "So, when does this watch bill thingy start?"

Chief Engineer to Chief Boiler technician: - "Chief, I didn't know we had a magic genie!?!" - "Sir? What magic genie?" - "The one that's fixing the broken lube oil purifier down in #1 main machinery room, 'cause there sure as f*** ain't nobody else down there doing it!"

XO during an 'all officers' meeting: "Stop making me lie on your FitReps! I want to know that I'm telling the truth when I put down on your evaluation that you're the greatest f***ing naval officer since Halsey!"

Exchange between CO and junior officer trying to conn the ship alongside an oiler during refueling: - CO: "Come on, son. Make a decision." JO:"Ummm, er, ah..." - CO: "Fer Crissakes, it's either left or right! I'll give you a f***ing hint, the oiler's over there, on our left." - JO: "Oh. Er, 'come left, steer course..." - CO: "Jesus! Gimme that (grabs microphone), 'steady as she goes. Sh**, Willy, I think I liked you better when you had your head firmly up your butt."

XO to department heads at morning officer's call: - XO: "DON'T MAKE ME MANAGE YOUR TIME FOR YOU!!! YOU DON'T WANT ME TO MANAGE YOUR TIME FOR YOU!!! IF I HAVE TO MANAGE YOUR TIME FOR YOU, I WILL!!!" -OPS: "Sir, you already ARE managing our time for us. It's seven o'clock in the morning on a Saturday and we're here at work with nothing to do."

JBM

Gainfully Employeed
None
Thanks for clearing that up, not that I have anything against shoes...it is an aviation forum

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I am personally all for diversity on this 'site. One of my favorite things about NSI/BOOST was getting to hear about all the different Navy communities and getting different perspectives...that and Salve girls. This does mean that Steve is not the "token" SWO anymore...:eek::D

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
Nah, Lewie's been around for awhile now too. Phrog'sShoeWife however seems to have made a crowd of three SWOs.

brownshoe

Contributor
"I have no opinion on that, sir. I'm but a urinal cake in the pissing contest (insert appropiate text.)"

Really great, I'm going to use this in future business correspondence for sure.

Steve

MasterBates

SWOs suck. :D Just ask the guy who got caught gettin some Swo-Lovin' in the LSO shack. (thankfully it was a SWOette :eek:)

Anyone who has had the ship attempt to make a Bat-Turn while hooked up on the RA cable will probably agree they suck in a different manner.

"I thought I could turn at green deck" was the OOD's reply to an irate OIC.