• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Sweater

Is it retarded for a SNA to wear a SWO sweater?

• Yes

Votes: 58 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
IP: "So, what are you up to this weekend?"

Stud: "Oh, nothing Sir...just going to study all weekend and maybe watch a little football."

:D
The best I've heard of lately:
1) IP: (On Sunday) "Did you make it back from the wedding this weekend?"
Stud: "Yes."
IP: (On Monday after briefing plans changed): "I'll see you at 0900."
Stud: "Sir I have to come clean. Last night when you asked if I was back and I said yes, I wasn't... I won't make it by 0900.."

2) (Marine HT student earned the callsign "Jody" amongst IPs)
Stud: "No I haven't been banging my buddies girlfriend while trying to bang his newly ex wife behind his back... "

Renegade One

None
Apparently you're not up to speed on DoN's "Intrusive Leadership" mandate.
Apparently...clearly...and thankfully.

"Dunno sir...was going to hit the Mustin Beach O'Club tonight with my bros...try to find a breakfast companion for tomorrow morning. Probably do "Dirty Joe's" out on the island tomorrow night...see what happens come Sunday brunch. I do hope I will see both you and very lovely Mrs. IP at church Sunday morning, yes? Feel free to tell Chaps to start without me...assuming Dirty Joe's went well...."

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Apparently...clearly...and thankfully.

"Dunno sir...was going to hit the Mustin Beach O'Club tonight with my bros...try to find a breakfast companion for tomorrow morning. Probably do "Dirty Joe's" out on the island tomorrow night...see what happens come Sunday brunch. I do hope I will see both you and very lovely Mrs. IP at church Sunday morning, yes? Feel free to tell Chaps to start without me...assuming Dirty Joe's went well...."

After my onwings first encounter me at the bars, and learn what my drink of choice is, they realize I don't give a shit what they do as long as they show up ready to play at game time and don't get arrested, our conversations become a lot like that.

KBayDog

After my onwings first encounter me at the bars, and learn what my drink of choice is, they realize I don't give a shit what they do as long as they show up ready to play at game time and don't get arrested, our conversations become a lot like that.

LEADERSHIP FAILURE!!!!

(The only thing worse than a Safety Violator...)

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The best I've heard of lately:
1) IP: (On Sunday) "Did you make it back from the wedding this weekend?"
Stud: "Yes."
IP: (On Monday after briefing plans changed): "I'll see you at 0900."
Stud: "Sir I have to come clean. Last night when you asked if I was back and I said yes, I wasn't... I won't make it by 0900.."

2) (Marine HT student earned the callsign "Jody" amongst IPs)
Stud: "No I haven't been banging my buddies girlfriend while trying to bang his newly ex wife behind his back... "

Awhile back I saw a screenshot of a text exchange between an IP and a primary stud. Can't find it, but the gist was this:

Stud: Hey sir, I know we're briefing at 1800, but I'm going to a movie beforehand and won't be out in time, is it ok if I show at 1900?
IP: Are you serious? Be there at 1800 or ready room unsat

KBayDog

Stud: Hey sir, I know we're briefing at 1800, but I'm going to a movie beforehand and won't be out in time, is it ok if I show at 1900?

truck20nutz.jpg

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Cajones so big I'm surprised the IP didn't let it go for a six pack. Probably an Air Force dude.

jtdees

Puddle Jumper
pilot
I remember that story. Out in Las Cruces on primary det, student serious, apparently both parties followed through as stated above. Not AF, not a dude. Incoming OIC shaped things up a bit after that and other semi-incidents.

AGonxAV8R

HAMPS
pilot
I remember that story. Out in Las Cruces on primary det, student serious, apparently both parties followed through as stated above. Not AF, not a dude. Incoming OIC shaped things up a bit after that and other semi-incidents.

What time frame is that story from?