• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Sweater

Is it retarded for a SNA to wear a SWO sweater?

• Yes

Votes: 58 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Bahahahahahahaha!!!! Yeah, that's like saying you have a "friend" who wets the bed dude. NOT COOL.

Go ahead and try it, then tell us the story. I love to laugh.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
I'm not offended, I'm just amused & surprised you don't already know better. But since you're joking, I can forgive your "ignorance"

I've had a lot to drink today. Christmas and all, y'know. Don't take me seriously.

This is also necessary to add:

The SWO sweater will not be worn in Florida. It's during a recruiting event in a cold place.

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
The place, event,or locale doesn't matter. It's still a SWOter.....

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Tell him to wear his Eisenhower Jacket with the liner....or even his Reefer....but for GOD sakes DO NOT LET HIM WEAR A SWO-TER. Friends don't let friends wear SWOters....

-ea6bflyr ;)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
To quote PenguinGuy "Um, it's called a SWO sweater for a reason..."
It's actually called a SWO-ter. I actually wear the Ike Jacket sometimes now that I'm in SDBs a lot. Better than sporting the SDB jacket around all the time.

CAMike

None
Contributor
These gents are jealous and are leading you on as part of some kind of progressive AirWarriors virtual hazing ritual. Pay no attention. SWO apparel at Clandestine Wardroom Bunga Parties are AWESOME! Alissa Milano and Catherine Bell think they look HOT! Catherine once told me "SWOter me" although she might have said "snuggle with me". I can't remember the dream exactly... ut hm.

It's all about confidence, testosterone and attitude!

Only people that "bring their cups but ain't shipped in" wear flight jackets. SUPPO's wear them too. ;)

(Bravo Flag Up)

Pags

N/A
pilot
It's actually called a SWO-ter. I actually wear the Ike Jacket sometimes now that I'm in SDBs a lot. Better than sporting the SDB jacket around all the time.
And not wear every aviators favorite made up uniform: SDB pants, shirt, and tie with the leather jacket? Add a black garrison cover just to drive the black shoe crowd nuts!

I personally love making my coveralls as aviator as possible: brown boots and a patched up nomex or leather jacket for the mid watch. Lots of harumphs from the junior SWO crowd.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
These gents are jealous and are leading you on as part of some kind of progressive AirWarriors virtual hazing ritual. Pay no attention. SWO apparel at Clandestine Wardroom Bunga Parties are AWESOME! Alissa Milano and Catherine Bell think they look HOT! Catherine once told me "SWOter me" although she might have said "snuggle with me". I can't remember the dream exactly... ut hm.

It's all about confidence, testosterone and attitude!

Only people that "bring their cups but ain't shipped in" wear flight jackets. SUPPO's wear them too. ;)

(Bravo Flag Up)

The fact that I am totally confused by what can only be jargon born of a SWO existence makes me proud.