• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Sweater

Is it retarded for a SNA to wear a SWO sweater?

• Yes

Votes: 58 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor

Attachments

• big-u-us-navy-khaki-wind-breaker-officers-cpo-7370.jpg
    big-u-us-navy-khaki-wind-breaker-officers-cpo-7370.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 28

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Base out of Cecil, use the MOAs and Warning areas for PA and Forms, and use OLF Whitehouse for solos.

Of course, what do I know, I'm not at Whiting...

Why would whiting det? I thought the corpus dudes did 99% of the cruces dets?

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
They could be way behind in PTR and are looking at the weather in Whiting for a couple of months which will limit flying hours at NASWF.
Going to Jax is pretty reasonable. Most of your maintenance and parts support are 5 hours away by truck and you can use Whitehouse for free and you won't be mixing solos with civil aircraft.

KBayDog

They could be way behind in PTR and are looking at the weather in Whiting for a couple of months which will limit flying hours at NASWF.
Going to Jax is pretty reasonable. Most of your maintenance and parts support are 5 hours away by truck and you can use Whitehouse for free and you won't be mixing solos with civil aircraft.

(read: Good FITREP for Lumpy)

Renegade One

None
I hate "great ideas"....greatest detriment to readiness.

Well, if you want to dismiss that "great idea" about following the IJN destroyer to the "Kido Butai" force of IJN carriers about 70+ years ago...

Some times great ideas make sense.

BackOrdered

Contributor
Well, if you want to dismiss that "great idea" about following the IJN destroyer to the "Kido Butai" force of IJN carriers about 70+ years ago...

Some times great ideas make sense.

I agree 100%. But sometimes there are great ideas and then you have "great ideas" (in air quotes); the kind that give the phrase "death from above" a whole new meaning.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Can one of the Mods determined who voted "NO" on this poll?
If a New York paper can name everyone who has a pistol permit, then we should be able to name everyone who things a SWO sweater and brown shoes is a good idea....