• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Scores

SWOMan

Hello SWO Squad
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Football is back on TV, and life is good. To cap it off, I just finished taking my ASTB this weekend. I scored a 58 on the OAR. Would this be considered a competitive score to become a SWO? I just wanted to get some other people's thoughts!

exNavyOffRec

Hello SWO Squad
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Football is back on TV, and life is good. To cap it off, I just finished taking my ASTB this weekend. I scored a 58 on the OAR. Would this be considered a competitive score to become a SWO? I just wanted to get some other people's thoughts!

Instead of starting a new thread you should have gone to the one you posted on before and updated it where the rest of your info is, if someone just looks at this the type of answer I would give is that asking competitiveness based on an OAR is asking since a person is breathing if they have a chance on dating Kate Upton

SWOMan

Instead of starting a new thread you should have gone to the one you posted on before and updated it where the rest of your info is, if someone just looks at this the type of answer I would give is that asking competitiveness based on an OAR is asking since a person is breathing if they have a chance on dating Kate Upton
roger that.