• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO OCS package

actionjackson

Hello everyone. Just wanted to see if anyone had any advice on submitting an SWO package. I understand the basics such as preferred test scores, and age requirements. Is there anyone who has received good tips that they feel made for a more competitive package and helped get them selected. For example someone said to me "board members like to see only SWO for the three designator options" or higher ranking officer recommendations and interviews from people within the community in which you're applying help. Anything at this point is helpful. I'm enrolled in my last two classes for my bachelor's and also studying for my astb-e exam. I will be submitting my first package soon. Last thing is could recent selected SWO's post test scores, gpa and ranks of officers that wrote LOR and interviews. Thanks in advance and sorry so long.

exNavyOffRec

Since it looks like you are AD you will need to have an interview by a SWO, but first things first, take your OAR, finish your classes and then when you know when your degree will be conferred work on submitting your application.