• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

swo ocs board july chances

scipio12345

Hello I just wanted to have you guys game my chances to be selected on the next swo board. My undergrad gpa was 3.4 my grad gpa was 3.6(undergrad history grad school international relations and security studies) my oar was 48. I am 28 in great shape. what are my chances? (I have already jumped through all the other hoops the board is the last thing for now) Thanks for your help and input.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello I just wanted to have you guys game my chances to be selected on the next swo board. My undergrad gpa was 3.4 my grad gpa was 3.6(undergrad history grad school international relations and security studies) my oar was 48. I am 28 in great shape. what are my chances? (I have already jumped through all the other hoops the board is the last thing for now) Thanks for your help and input.

https://www.airwarriors.com/communi...nsiders-competitive.41212/page-27#post-881929