• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO O-4 on CNN this morning.

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
Don't be this guy.... If anyone knows this guy, tell him he's an assclown.

Whenever you get in front of a camera in uniform, you are speaking on behalf of the Navy - whether you intend to or not - and that's not most of our jobs.

Last edited:

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't understand the impulse that some people have to get in front of a camera crew. The best you're going to do on a good day is break even. This guy fell short of that mark.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Ha. We thought the same thing when it came on today.

CAMike

None
Contributor
I'm not buying it. No way he stepped in front of a major network camera without some kind of authorization. ...unless his retirement lunch was scheduled for today.
(fingers crossed)

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm not buying it. No way he stepped in front of a major network camera without some kind of authorization. ...unless his retirement lunch was scheduled for today.
(fingers crossed)

Don't underestimate the power of stupid, especially when it comes to hinges.

jmcquate

Contributor
(fingers crossed)
Sure looked and sounded like it when I saw it yesterday morning.

jmcquate

Contributor
It's been a while since I've been to the Navy Yard other that to visit the museum, but the Naval personnel were in supervisory positions overseeing DoD civilians and contractors. Seemed like the civilian culture was dominant. Not an excuse, just an explanation.