• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board June 3, 2019

BroskiOCS

I've been told if it's cold like that they cancel outdoor PT so you might be in luck.
Shit man....I'm a runner so I'd rather do outdoor PT for longer runs. I can imagine indoor PT would be calisthenics and shit. Also...I could see snow shoveling watch as a legit thing. Over the past 8 years I've been in California, Arizona and Hawaii. To quote Cool Runnings "I'm gonna freeze my rastafarian ni-ni's off!"

jbg37

Shit man....I'm a runner so I'd rather do outdoor PT for longer runs. I can imagine indoor PT would be calisthenics and shit. Also...I could see snow shoveling watch as a legit thing. Over the past 8 years I've been in California, Arizona and Hawaii. To quote Cool Runnings "I'm gonna freeze my rastafarian ni-ni's off!"
My friend was there in Feb and said snow shoveling watch is 100% a thing.

DocYi

So is there a way for the active duty component to find out there class dates before their FINSEL letters come in? i know the ORs have a system for the civilian side but is there one for us?

DjangoF

Have any AD heard anything on class dates? I know it's still early, I'm just antsy. My release date is next week and my command has me starting the busy work holding pattern then.

I hope that October and November is still fine enough to run outside. Maybe thats just my Alaskaness.