• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board June 3, 2019

Suberov

Wasn't selected for IP so I am all in on this one. Mr. Paul Celestin told me the board is 100% a go for Monday (24JUN).

BroskiOCS

I am definitely more aligned for it in terms of eligibility criteria. Needed a waiver for the IP application so wasn't very confident in it.
Yeah I think the only other designator I was available for would've been intel. Everything else I'm capped out on either age or prior service years.

Suberov

Yeah I think the only other designator I was available for would've been intel. Everything else I'm capped out on either age or prior service years.

My last ditch effort is another O6 (Prior CO) and Former CNO that are doing a letter and appraisal for me over the next few weeks. If that doesn't do it then... LDO.

BroskiOCS

My last ditch effort is another O6 (Prior CO) and Former CNO that are doing a letter and appraisal for me over the next few weeks. If that doesn't do it then... LDO.
Yeah this is probably my only shot. I MAY be able to retake OAR and resubmit for next board but that would be it.

chinolal

They put out the updated At-Board list today. Looks like they added quite a few packages. I won't post the list but if anyone is unsure whether they are on this board or not you can message me your name and I will check the list for you.

Where can I find that list? Will I be able to access it through bupers?

They put out the updated At-Board list today. Looks like they added quite a few packages. I won't post the list but if anyone is unsure whether they are on this board or not you can message me your name and I will check the list for you.
Is the list you can see from your end civilian and active military names or just active?

Suberov

That list is only accessible via MPTE Intranet. CaC access required. It has EVERYONE who is at the board.

jbg37

Does anyone know how long it takes the results from the board to be released?
Supposedly it varies on the board and the number of applicants from what I've seen. Even this forum has SWO boards that seem to have taken 3-4 weeks and some where the results have been like 5 business days. Seems kind of like a crapshoot

jbg37

Sorry to post this week when everyone thinks a notification means something but does anyone know if the unofficial list comes all at once or if results trickle out and it gets updated like the list of who was at the board?

Suberov

Sorry to post this week when everyone thinks a notification means something but does anyone know if the unofficial list comes all at once or if results trickle out and it gets updated like the list of who was at the board?

When the results are out, the responsible office will need to load them into the systems like BOL and whatever ORs use. In the meantime, they contact command triads via phone and email to let them know. At least, this was how the IWC board went last week.

DocYi

I didn’t even know there was an “unofficial” list that came out.