• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

fsumst92

Here’s to hoping we all get calls tomorrow saying we’re Pro-Rec’d!
Thus the dawn of a new week awaits us. And more speculation is anticipated for the forthcoming voyage into the unknown
Well today is the one month mark so we will see what happens. a month is about how long it took for the last board to get official results so maybe its our turn. With that being said there are several other boards being processed right now so we will see

If you're AD, eNTRs probably won't show you because AD typically works out their dates after notification with TRIAD input.
Selres? maybe.

I’ll by that for 25cents!
The crazy thing is that all the OCS classes ‘till the end of CY, for the most part, they’ll have plenty of quotas to fill.

What makes you say that?
I’ll be speculating at this point (since I don’t work in Millington...), other than what the OCS class rosters show and/or BOL/TRIAD portraits. Everything else are speculations base on the readers digest of the info’
...long story short, if it doesn’t come from a competent authority figure, it don’t count.