• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 20 April

Joselo_0084

I applied for IWC board in 4March, but, got my waivers denied. Currently applying for this SWO board with Age waiver.

Stats:
AT2(AW/SW/IW) Rivera Pagan, Jose

GPA: 3.82 (BSIT - Network Management); 3.97 (MSIT - Security Management) Masters graduation in May 2020.
OAR: 41.
Appraisals: 0-8 (SWO), 0-6 (SWO), 0-6 (SWO), 0-5 (SWO), 0-5 (SWO).
LOR: 0-3 (AMDO), 0-3 (AMDO)
Evals: EP, EP, EP, P (Welcome aboard)

This is my first board and best of luck to everyone.

Stats:
Age 23
OAR 48
GPA 3.67 Cyber Security BAS
LORs: O4 retired army O5 retired army and retired Airborne E4.

waring123

Thanks for starting this thread. This will be my first time sending my packet to the board too. Best of luck lads!

Stats:
23 Years Old
OAR 61
Bachelors in International Relations - 3.46

jlee199

If this board doesn’t work out I will probs start looking into enlisted options
Same here. I don’t want to stir panic, but I want you guys to know so you don’t get as disappointed as I did last board. Apparently this board is supposed to be just as selective if not more selective than last board which was around a 29% selection rate. My recruiter practically assured that I would get in and when I didn’t I was blown. I would’ve rather been told, it’s gonna be difficult

sldm992

Same here. I don’t want to stir panic, but I want you guys to know so you don’t get as disappointed as I did last board. Apparently this board is supposed to be just as selective if not more selective than last board which was around a 29% selection rate. My recruiter practically assured that I would get in and when I didn’t I was blown. I would’ve rather been told, it’s gonna be difficult
I think we got unlucky with our time applying...

sldm992

I am very interested to see how this one goes. I imagine they're also going to have no quota. I was honestly surprised to see it was still being held.
I was thinking the same. Who knows, it might be cancelled and we just don’t know yet

jlee199

I’m planning on applying for SNA as well. I need to get my scores up tho. Retaking the ASTB after this board app deadline so I don’t risk lowering my score

Griesyburger

First board, don't really like my odds with non-stem and being just out of school. Probably end up in law school if I don't get in. Good luck to everyone!

GPA: 3.95
OAR: 58
Major: Philosophy
LORS: Professor, Director of Honors society at my school, O5 - Airforce

I made a spreadsheet if anyone is interested in getting data from this board: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1txTT7210W2v8v-X2Qa_4m2Gucri83RqmeZFBM_DNecE/edit?usp=sharing
For SWO your stats are killer. Good shit dude