• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 19 AUG 2019

CoDecoy

I've been lurking around for a while, just hadn't made the leap to post. I got the call from my recruiter receiving my Pro-Rec-Y after labor day weekend. I had to redo my fingerprints becuase they were in the system for too long. Now I'm doing my best to wait patiently for my FINSEL but there's no telling when that will come. My unoffical class date is Dec. 15th.

Applying: SWO (AUG19Board)
B.S Sports and Exercise Science
GPA: 3.65
OAR: 49
Same boat here, except I didn’t get an unofficial board date. Just did my prints today. Patience for us both.

McFait

Same boat here, except I didn’t get an unofficial board date. Just did my prints today. Patience for us both.
I'm sure it wont be much longer. My recruiter told my the unofficial board date was listed with my Pro-Rec-Y, if you ask him he may have one for you. I got my prints re done 2 weeks ago but I had to send them in via mail. Just hoping I hear back soon so I can give in a decent notice to my job.

kbal731

Any non priors get their FINSEL yet?? Checked in with my OR and nothing but still (unofficially) slated for Dec 15 according to her

Sourlemon

Any non priors get their FINSEL yet?? Checked in with my OR and nothing but still (unofficially) slated for Dec 15 according to her
Non prior here. I'm slated for the Dec 15 class as well. My OR said that the FINSEL wouldn't come down until about 3 weeks before the projected class date.

Mjr86

Hey everyone, new to posting here because the site took a long time to verify my stuff. I’m prior enlisted and slated for the Dec 15th class. I did 6 years as an AM then got out to attend school then immediately applied for OCS. I got a few friends from my prior service who went from enlisted to officer so I can try to answer some questions if people are curious. Either congrats to everyone and I look forward to going through this together.