• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

AT2Pax

I applied SWO and SWO only. Active duty as well with all outstanding evaluations. Really not sure what I could have done to make my package any better. I havent gotten a N yet, so here's to holding out hope!

Siej

To all AD, if you didn't hear anything from your Chain of command by this time, the results will be posted on BOL tomorrow. I emailed Mr. Paul this morning and that was his response. I know your commanding officer gets the result the day prior to it being posted on BOL. So if he/she didn't let you know, maybe you didn't make it or they just didn't pass the work. My Chain of command said they didn't received any email about my board. Do they send out email if you didn't get selected?

n0rthstar

I'm not surprised, but supremely disappointed. I spent over a year getting this all together with lots of hurdles and setbacks. Needing waivers didn't help, I'm sure. I may try again on another board that isn't projected to have a 30% acceptance rate, but not sure.

Acsantosus

I'm not surprised, but supremely disappointed. I spent over a year getting this all together with lots of hurdles and setbacks. Needing waivers didn't help, I'm sure. I may try again on another board that isn't projected to have a 30% acceptance rate, but not sure.
Where did this 30% come from?

Nicholsq

FMF DOC
Just got my PROREC N, my recruiter told me selection rates on this board plummeted due to overmanning (as we all guessed) and if SWO wasn't your #1 choice then you probably weren't being selected (my #1 was SWO>EDO)
Hope you all have better luck than me. I'll get 'em on the next board.
Does anyone know the acceptance rate for this board?

mem2019

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks so much. Fingers crossed we are able to head to the west coast. I don’t want to go back to Norfolk lol.
I wouldn't strictly count on this until you get orders. My husband just went through BDOC in SD and there were multiple cases of people heading to Norfolk afterward for their ship. It tends to be a weird mix, sadly the military isn't that efficient lol