• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

From the look of it, if you're active duty and didn't get word from your chain of command today, it most likely means you didn't get selected.
Not true at all. Lots of COs don't sit on bupers all day. They could also be at an event, leave, or just not think it's that high of a priority.

I didn't get notified by my command till almost a week after recruiters were leaking out results.

mark0605

Here's some additional info I got from my recruiter..

We had a conference call an hour ago with NRC (Navy recruiting command) and the timelines above are what they gave us when we asked for results. Active duty is a totally separate process which is likely why they could have gotten results sooner. As for the others, they're likely making it up or inferring that they were chosen based on the average of those chosen at the last board.

PontusPilot

Contributor
Ya it might be good to plan for OCS starting in the Fall or even Winter (possibly even later). I'm working on some contingency things now so yall civs out there might want to do the same if you're not already in that process
Thanks mom! Jk

n0rthstar

Here's some additional info I got from my recruiter..

We had a conference call an hour ago with NRC (Navy recruiting command) and the timelines above are what they gave us when we asked for results. Active duty is a totally separate process which is likely why they could have gotten results sooner. As for the others, they're likely making it up or inferring that they were chosen based on the average of those chosen at the last board.

So, to be clear, your recruiter’s take is that the civs here and in the SNA thread are just lying that they received calls? Come on.