• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

1812TC

The “list” isn’t being released once all those selected are on it. The “list” that is released has every single person that was at-board whether pro rev N or Y. Only active duty WITH special permissions can view that tab. Which is why I asked, because I too, am active but don’t have the permissions as some of you. But I do know that someone has access, so I’m just stabbing in the dark hoping someone with that access is checking that sight. That list under the AC/RC tab gets posted once the board results are signed off on. Then the respective OR/commands are notified. But if someone has access to this list, we can see it before. Catch my drift?

Siej

I already checked the site, no board list for SWO posted yet. The most recent board posted is the CEC community board results from early Jan.

wcisel77

Also from our thread as this might apply to you guys as well..

Hey so I just got my account approved but I’ve been following the thread for a long time. After talking to Paul and the OS1 at NRC it sounds like this cycle they aren’t releasing PRO REQ info until the selection letters are signed by the admiral and sent to commands and recruiters. So for active duty, we won’t find out until our triad receives our selection letters. It sounds like for civilians it’s working the same way, So have any of you received an actual pro req y? Or are people only calling it a pro req once they’ve been given a seat in an OCS class?

So it looks like this may be the new norm, and is significantly making the process longer for all of us.

prttyphoenix

I
Also from our thread as this might apply to you guys as well..

So it looks like this may be the new norm, and is significantly making the process longer for all of us.
I hope this letter is sent to the Triad electronically because we are deployed.....mail take significantly longer to reach us out here. Three weeks to a month on a good day.