• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 08 APR 2019

Navy2007

SWO select. 07 JUL 2019 OCS class
Hey guys, there are so many SWO boards out there. I wanted to start this thread for any and all who applied to the 08 APR 2019 board. Feel free to post your results when you get them!

Navy2007

That’s cool! I started this whole thing in Oct 2017 when I was still young enough for NFO. Now I’m too old. Still trying to go back. I miss it a lot.

RadRad13

Keep an eye on the thread for the May SWO board. From my understanding, the guys and gals that threw their packets in for the original May board will be looked at for this one. Good luck all

Navy2007

Keep an eye on the thread for the May SWO board. From my understanding, the guys and gals that threw their packets in for the original May board will be looked at for this one. Good luck all
Thanks! Much appreciated!!

jwang9009

Is there an April and a May board? I have applied for the board in May. Here is what I submitted for my package. How competitive am I? Thanks in advance for any inputs or advices!
28 years old
OAR: 45
GPA: 3.25 (undergrad: General Studies) 3.5 (Masters in Recreational Therapy)
LOR: Retired O5, W2, three from my past and current supervisors

jwang9009

Another question, how many of you are planning to buy the real silver dollar for your RDC? Is that still a tradition?

Navy2007

Another question, how many of you are planning to buy the real silver dollar for your RDC? Is that still a tradition?
I already have mine! But I am not giving mine to the RDC or the DI. I’m giving mine to my Dad. He’s a retired EODCM.