• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 04 NOV 2019

Acsantosus

Idk if you can have your family accompany you to OCS. My family is staying here in FL. I planned on moving them once I get official orders to my first command. That’s what a Sailor did last Jan when he left our Command for OCS. You will have to see what your official orders say.

Last edited:

Catman5211

Idk if you can have your family accompany you to OCS. My family is staying here in FL. I planned on moving them once I get official orders to my first command. That’s what a Sailor did last Jan when he left our Command for OCS. You will have to see what your official orders say.
It’s my housing here. once I have orders to OCS they want my family to move out but I can’t give 30 notice without orders

Acsantosus

I spoke with my CO and we requested the Feb class but I know that what is requested isn’t always what is given. I’m just trying to figure out what to do with my family household goods and when to put in my housing notice
It’s my housing here. once I have orders to OCS they want my family to move out but I can’t give 30 notice without orders
thats crazy. I have never lived in housing, I’ve always lived out in town. I had no idea they would kick you out.

Catman5211

thats crazy. I have never lived in housing, I’ve always lived out in town. I had no idea they would kick you out.
It’s because it’s so small here and they have a long wait list for housing and then the issue about enlisted housing and as soon as I commission they need to be out which means I can’t help with anything because I’ll be at OCS

asatoa

I got my FINSEL today. Apparently, she also sent over a ton of nerves alongside with it. I know I can do, but my goodness I've never been more nervous about anything in my entire life. Send good vibes please.
You got this!! We all been preparing months now. And the fact that you will be immersed in the training 24/7 your mind will soak everything up like a sponge.

GmoneyAl88

I got my FINSEL today. Apparently, she also sent over a ton of nerves alongside with it. I know I can do, but my goodness I've never been more nervous about anything in my entire life. Send good vibes please.

nerves are good because that means it is important. Just remember this is something you’ve been working for and it’s time to reap the rewards of months of work. Remember it is just training to make you better. You’ll kill it.