• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Switch paperwork from one OCS to another?

revan1013

Death by Snoo Snoo
pilot
Hey everyone.

I'm currently done with my paperwork for OCS for the Marine Corps, but I've been thinking that maybe it's not for me. Would it be possible to get my MEPS information and all the other paperwork converted over for the Navy? I did a search but didn't quite find what I was looking for.

revan1013

Death by Snoo Snoo
pilot
LOL

Oh Airwarriors how I love you.

I'm not sure which service I am joining yet, but I've gotten pretty far in the Marine process and just am not 100% certain yet, so I'm trying to figure out what's the best service for me.

bluesig1

sure thing
None
Yes you can get your MEPS info passed over to another service. I originally went to MEPS for the Coast Guard, then I switched to trying to get into NAVY OCS, and I Never went to MEPS again, they just transfered my info over.

revan1013

Death by Snoo Snoo
pilot
Thanks Bluesig. Did you have to get it done via the office you worked with in the CG first or did they just pull your records?