• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Swiss Jet Pack - yes it's real

Zissou

Banned
Well, parachute insertions are generally considered a last choice. Though some very good shows have been made in the current conflict. Parachuting is very high risk adding a rocket pack to the formula isn't going to help.

Considering the two most recent NSW training losses have involved HALO/HAHO mishaps I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the Bosses to start handing out Rocket Packs.

I'm sure someone thinks its a great idea and will get some T&E approved. No matter how foolish it seems.

I predict some spectacular mishaps. Someone will put one in the trees, at least one fiery man-comet 4th of July style, and some dude will try to swoop the bar girls at Phuket. Should make for some good YOUTUBE.

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
I am sure this will become widely available at some point in the near future. Hopefully very soon, because I'll buy one.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Pretty cool that he is already making it smaller, and making improvements.

And best of luck to him on that Grand Canyon flight... I hope that works out as planned.

that mike guy

JSUPT primary @ VAFB, Enid, OK
He was on The History Channel show "Stan Lee's Superhumans" not too long ago. One day I hope I have enough disposable income to do stuff like that (and a wife who will tolerate it).

Something not related but still cool: at the beginning of the video gives all of the specifics for those who are interested.