• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Surviving military aviation Chapter 1: What not to do

draad

Thing is, for how large the armed services are, there are far fewer crazy stories compared to the weekly story that would crop up at the restaurant I worked at while in high school. That staff had maybe 60-70 people and every week someone different did something beyond stupid.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thing is, for how large the armed services are, there are far fewer crazy stories compared to the weekly story that would crop up at the restaurant I worked at while in high school. That staff had maybe 60-70 people and every week someone different did something beyond stupid.

You haven't been in the military that long, have you? There is plenty of buffoonery to go around in the fleet, you won't be disappointed in the least.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Never underestimate the capacity that a Lance Corporal (or a group of them, God forbid) has for both good and evil. And there's a hell of a lot more of them than you.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I hope you get to be squadron legal officer some day.