• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Survival Scool....????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Wilson you schmuck I know you.[^] I'm supprised that it took this long to figure out who each other was. You had a young black kid as a partner at SERE right, you knucklehead, you sat right in front of me in class. What was that other Marine's name from FAT-101 that was there with us, KRock guy.

And now that I know who you are the B Team jokes will continue [8D]

Jack

Jack

Jarhead, KAC and Rich are quality guys. Rich is really hard worker and I'm sure he's already racked up 50+ hours in the sims. If you see Andy Cooper around tell him that I asked for him to have his mother stop calling me late at night, he'll get it
icon_smile_wink.gif

What is the setup of the sylabus you guys are on? Post it to the Jet Forum so we don't look so bad with no posts going on over there...

jack

heard anything of Kappelman, Tebberts may know, if you have an email address for him could you send it to my nifty 'message' box?

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by Mike26

I attended SERE through the Air Force, does anybody know if I will have to repeat the training once I am in the Navy?

Probably not... So long as the training you received is considered "Level 3 Code of Conduct training" by the Joint Services SERE Agency, AND provided that you have documentation!! You should frontload your Advanced squadron training dept and student control folks when the time comes to make sure it's logged in your NATOPS jacket.

-War Criminal 19
Liberated from "the mountain" Sept 98

Gabe2surf

Mike 26,

I had applied for SNA and was told by the Navy recruiter to hold on to my AF certificate for SERE. You are good to go from what I was told. Also, I asked this same question a year ago or so on this forum and I was told the same thing; as long as I have my AF certificates showing I took the courses, I was good to go. Hopefully this answers your question. If it wasn't for a Guard unit(30 minutes from home) selecting me for UPT, I'd be doing the same thing you're doing. Good luck.

P.S.
Tac Airlift Rules!!!!!!
Passing gas takes a close second. J/K

Status
Not open for further replies.