• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Surefire M951 and H&S Precision Stock for sale...

FLY_USMC

pilot
Well, I hate to be known as "that guy" but I've always had pretty good luck selling random gun stuff on here so oh well. AND, since I'm not the only one on here that compulsively buys/sells random gun stuff, it works out well!

First is a Surefire M951 KIT 02 Weaponlight. It comes with a mount, IR Filter, Tailcap, Batteries, Extra Bulb, Pressure Tape, and instructions. Brand new never mounted. Another random thing I bought compulsively prior to deploying, and have decided it would be a good way to free up funds for my MK12 MOD0 build that will soon be under way. I won't lie to you, though back in the day these things used to go for like $350 you can get them for $225 now. Drop in a LED bulb for like $15 and your LED ready. I'm asking $199 shipped OBO.

Next and Last is an H&S Precision M24 Style Adjustable Lop, Black, SA, RH stock. Basically new. Have two of them...yeah I like them...this one has 25 rounds down it. Contoured for Remington's Varmint Barrel...as it was on one of my 700P's. Never filled or inletted, just bolted the action and barrel on and shot away. Part number is PST006. I paid like $527 our the door for this stock about a year ago. Mint. Bipod, my refrigerator, and all the rest of my wife's crap isn't included. I'm asking $475 shipped OBO.

Hope somebody is interested in my gear. Don't be scared to make me an offer. Besides, I'm making my wife ship them as I'm currently fucking buddy rushing my way to the chow hall in Iraq:)

Attachments

• 100_1874.JPG
    100_1874.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Picture_010.jpg
    Picture_010.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 61
  • 100_1876.JPG
    100_1876.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 56

Skidder

Although an old posting, I did not see that you sold the stock. Did you, in fact, already sell this stock?

FLY_USMC

pilot
E5B,
Good try....let me know when you're going to be bringing your A game and then we can play:)

Skidder,
Yeah, I sold them both a while back. Bought a McMillan A5 Woodland and I'm very happy with it. Unfortunately, I've been so busy as of late that I haven't shot it with the new stock.