• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

supply corps

tomerltn

what is the best answer one can put about why theyt want to be a officer?? i can think of a 100 reasons but thinking of one that can sum up personal accomplishment while benefiting the navy is just hard for me.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
what is the best answer one can put about why theyt want to be a officer?? i can think of a 100 reasons but thinking of one that can sum up personal accomplishment while benefiting the navy is just hard for me.

Search motivational statements. As you will see, this question varies from person to person. Here is a book I used to help me with the process (you might be different since you are currently in the Navy and have other options)
http://www.navyguides.com/
It mostly is for the civilian to hope to be an officer people like myself, but there is a section that talks about the motivational statement.

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
I never read that stuff at first, maybe I should to keep this from happening. Im not here to mislead, just thought he needed some basic advice, Tiz mentioned the ASTB as well....

Way to dime out Tiz.

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
Actually I made an assumption that the OP is a male, so Tomerltn if you are female sorry.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I never read that stuff at first, maybe I should to keep this from happening. Im not here to mislead, just thought he needed some basic advice, Tiz mentioned the ASTB as well....

If you have no knowledges/experience with Enlisted Commissioning Programs then why don't you stop giving uninformed gouge on them? :)

tomerltn

yeah it got my air pin w/ 3 mo on board and my surface 3 mo after that i really havent had much else to do on pac, im taking a 2nd class billet in QA and just trying to get my eval looking good for when it comes time to submit my package. ive only been in the navy for 13 mo i just hope they dont look at time in service when they look at my package.

skim

None
Contributor
Tiz just realized he is on the wrong forum and misspoke when he asked for his ASTB scores. My mistake.

*Returns to a dark corner on the BDCP forum*

*Returns to just a dark corner*

skim

None
Contributor
pillory-stocks.jpg

Just dont throw vegetables please...

FMRAM

yeah it got my air pin w/ 3 mo on board and my surface 3 mo after that i really havent had much else to do on pac, im taking a 2nd class billet in QA and just trying to get my eval looking good for when it comes time to submit my package. ive only been in the navy for 13 mo i just hope they dont look at time in service when they look at my package.

Not to dissuade you, but there are very few sailors that are E-4 and below that get picked up for this program... With that being said, you should apply anyway and apply as often as it takes to get picked up. Be sure to use the site's search function and don't hesitate to post/PM if you have any further specific questions. Best of luck to you shipmate.

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
After sifting through the 2007 fiscal year results, it appears that over 1/3 of the selectees are E-4 and below. It sounds like you would have a strong package, and your evals should be outstanding with dual pinned and the QA work center under you belt. If you want some motivation, goto the admin page of the sta-21 site, and look at all of the airman and 3rd classes that made it last year. I'm sure most of the airman were first time packages. Good luck and just dont give up on it.

FMRAM

After sifting through the 2007 fiscal year results, it appears that over 1/3 of the selectees are E-4 and below.

I guess I should have kept up with the latest and greatest...good find 53Crewman. :) Good news for Tomer!