• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

supply corps

tomerltn

As what i have read in the intsruction and many of ur posts it is best to pick a wide variety of jobs then to narrow ur choices to one program option. alot of people feel my pain about color blindness limiting the choices i have to choose from, with 3 rec. letters 2 from lcdrs and 1 from my congressmen, a associates degree in business admin, and dual pined, what are my chances of being picked up for supply corps?

BackOrdered

Contributor
As what i have read in the intsruction and many of ur posts it is best to pick a wide variety of jobs then to narrow ur choices to one program option. alot of people feel my pain about color blindness limiting the choices i have to choose from, with 3 rec. letters 2 from lcdrs and 1 from my congressmen, a associates degree in business admin, and dual pined, what are my chances of being picked up for supply corps?

What's your GPA and ATSB scores? It would also help you if you check out the stats forum to help paint a picture.

tomerltn

it was a 3.0 but i clep tested all but 17 cred. as far as the other test i havent taken it yet, i was un aware i had to do so for supply corps. and the scores part of the forum? what is that .. sorry for the dumb questions, i am really new to forum concept. haha

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
You don't need ASTB for STA-21 supply as far as I know. I didn't take the ASTB until my last year in college, after I got picked up as Core option to the STA-21 program, and that was only because I decided to go NFO. ASTB is not in the Educational requirements for STA-21 Supply under the link I provided below. Review the STA-21 website, and ask some specific questions if you have any. As for your current awards and degree I think you have a pretty good chance to get picked up. I don't know what your NJP/citizenship/SAT history is like, but I think you should compile a package.

https://www.sta-21.navy.mil/options.html#supply

tomerltn

oh okay, that helps alot i havent taken the act in awhile but when i was a junior in high school it was a 26 total which is decient, i have to retake it but im on deployment right now so that makes it alittle hard. what are good pionts to put in my application letter???

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Alot of these questions are available by using the search function. Many of us have posted the motivational statements that they used for their packets to get feed back. Basically, its about being an Officer first, and whatever designation second. If you have your A.A. degree and transferrable units, you may not need the ACT scores. I transferred in as a junior and never took the SAT or ACT.

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
Alot of these questions are available by using the search function. Many of us have posted the motivational statements that they used for their packets to get feed back. Basically, its about being an Officer first, and whatever designation second. If you have your A.A. degree and transferrable units, you may not need the ACT scores. I transferred in as a junior and never took the SAT or ACT.

I think you might be a little confused about how the STA-21 program works.

skim

None
Contributor
I think you might be a little confused about how the STA-21 program works.

Your post beat mine by a minute while I was typing, before the STA-21 was mentioned. I was referring to what most of us on this site have had to do. Im not familiar with STA-21, and tomerltn did not mention it.

skim

None
Contributor
I should (as I was told) be up for the boards this week

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
Your post beat mine by a minute while I was typing, before the STA-21 was mentioned. I was referring to what most of us on this site have had to do. Im not familiar with STA-21, and the original poster did not mention it.

I just figured it was STA-21, because it is posted under Enlisted Commissioning Programs, and his profile says he is an active duty dual warfare pinned AZAN on westpack.

skim

None
Contributor
I just figured it was STA-21, because it is posted under Enlisted Commissioning Programs, and his profile says he is an active duty AZAN on westpack.

I never read that stuff at first, maybe I should to keep this from happening. Im not here to mislead, just thought he needed some basic advice, Tiz mentioned the ASTB as well....