• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Corps Officer advice

slievanos5

Hello! My name is Sal, and I am currently applying to the be an Officer Candidate for the Supply Corps. I am 25 years old and have always been a healthy and fit guy. I am currently in graduate school at UTEP getting my Masters in Business Administration. I was just hoping I could get some advice to see if you all think I have a shot of getting in.

I did my undergrad at St. Mary's University in San Antonio, getting a BA in Communications with a focus in graphic design and art. My GPA from there was a 3.4. I was also a member of the men's tennis team there and also an active member of my fraternity, Lambda Chi Alpha. I also did a lot of community service through both organizations while I was there.

At UTEP, I am on schedule to graduate this coming December. I have my GPA right at 3.0, but my final classes can bump me up to a 3.2 or 3.3 since I am on track to finish with all As my last semester.

I did recently take the OAR exam for the second time and got the exact same score I did the first time, a 42. The first time I took it, I did not study at all, but I wanted to try and get a better score, so I bought a study book off of Amazon and burned through the book. I still received the same score in the end though unfortunately. My recruiter believes that I could submit my application with the score and still have a good chance of being accepted since I would be going in with a Masters degree and I have a decent GPA from both degrees.

I would just like to get some advice from anyone on this website to give me an idea of what I should do going forward. I would prefer just to submit my application with the score I have now so I can focus on finishing my degree. Serving in the Navy has always been a dream of mine, and I just want to see it become a reality.