• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUNE 2020

jenli

how long did it take y'all to get results from the day the board convened.

The original board date was June 1... but the memo that my recruiter received with board results said that they actually convened on June 8. Going off the June 8 date, it was 7 weeks total

Nidz521

I know I'm getting ahead of myself but does anyone know Supply Corps School class dates for next year? I was able to look at them before but It's not on the website anymore. I'm trying to figure out options for start dates after OCS to decide if I should drive or fly from FL.

AdriennT

No, I haven’t heard anything. Hopefully we hear something next week!
Hi, I am submitting my OCS package for the board in January 2021 and I was just wondering how long does it usually take to get the results and where are they posted? Or are they even posted anywhere, or they just notify you privately? Also, did you get selected?? I would love to connect with you to share some information and experience. Thank you!

vpazian

Hi, I am submitting my OCS package for the board in January 2021 and I was just wondering how long does it usually take to get the results and where are they posted? Or are they even posted anywhere, or they just notify you privately? Also, did you get selected?? I would love to connect with you to share some information and experience. Thank you!

I was not selected for this board, but I was selected or another designator. My OCS date is 03 Jan. These boards were different than typical boards due to covid... I started the application process in Aug 2019 and was not selected till September 2020. It can be a long process but at the same time I am prior Navy enlisted and I had to get medical and age waiver from Bupers.

When results come out, sometimes you see if first on here that others are getting their results which means you can call your recruiter but officially your recruiter will call you. My email is vikkipazian@yahoo.com.. Email me whenever.