• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply 02Dec board

can anyone please DM me the at board list? thank you. also i got the blue jacket of the year two days ago. how can i possibly notify the board since it already convened on the 7th?

exNavyOffRec

can anyone please DM me the at board list? thank you. also i got the blue jacket of the year two days ago. how can i possibly notify the board since it already convened on the 7th?
Boards typically start on a Monday or at least they will list the date as a Monday, but many of the dates on the new list are all over the place so who knows what they did on that sheet. Once your info is sent in and the board starts that is it, and they also only take a few days to make the actual selections so most likely they have already made their selections.

BJOY also won't really help you, for most designators they are looking for success in college, good degrees, and for some degrees LOR's where the people have seen you perform over time.

TheHm

Boards typically start on a Monday or at least they will list the date as a Monday, but many of the dates on the new list are all over the place so who knows what they did on that sheet. Once your info is sent in and the board starts that is it, and they also only take a few days to make the actual selections so most likely they have already made their selections.

BJOY also won't really help you, for most designators they are looking for success in college, good degrees, and for some degrees LOR's where the people have seen you perform over time.
I figured it didn’t take long for them to make their decisions. It just took forever for the selections results to come out. For all we know, they’ve already made their decisions since they convened last week.

So i guess there is no point in contacting Mr Paul for my BJOY award. this is my reconsideration package. i didn't get it in September

exNavyOffRec

So i guess there is no point in contacting Mr Paul for my BJOY award. this is my reconsideration package. i didn't get it in September
You normally need to wait 6 months unless there is significant change in your application, that is normally increase GPA or OAR. If they let you go to board again that was probably an oversight on their part.

To answer your question, correct, no need to contact him as the selection are probably made.

If you don't get picked up this time I would spend some time working on an advanced degree or something that will get you noticed, the past few boards they have not used all the selections they could have, that is not a good sign for those not selected.

You normally need to wait 6 months unless there is significant change in your application, that is normally increase GPA or OAR. If they let you go to board again that was probably an oversight on their part.

To answer your question, correct, no need to contact him as the selection are probably made.

If you don't get picked up this time I would spend some time working on an advanced degree or something that will get you noticed, the past few boards they have not used all the selections they could have, that is not a good sign for those not selected.
In my case i had new PRT scores, new periodic eval, and 3 new LOR's from Ship's SUPPO 0-6 and ASUPPO 0-5 and another 0-5. i wish i had gotten BJOY earlier but its alright. i couldn't retake OAR because we are currently deployed
Undergraduate GPA- 3.38
Graduate GPA MBA- 3.67
OAR 55

exNavyOffRec

for my case i had new PRT scores, new periodic eval, and 3 new LOR's from Ship's SUPPO 0-6 and ASUPPO 0-5 and another 0-5. i wish i had gotten BJOY earlier but its alright. i coudn't retake OAR because we are currently deployed
Undergraduate GPA- 3.38
Graduate GPA MBA- 3.67
OAR 55
You have really good stats, I am quite surprised you weren't picked up before.

unfortunately they don't care about PRT scores (if is just a qualifier) and none of those other really count for "significant change". I would say unless you submitted average LOR's on the last board even those aren't going to make much of a difference this time around.

If you had a waiver for something that could have been the negative factor, I mean your stats are good, I think only one of the all the people I had selected had better stats than you do.

You have really good stats, I am quite surprised you weren't picked up before.

unfortunately they don't care about PRT scores (if is just a qualifier) and none of those other really count for "significant change". I would say unless you submitted average LOR's on the last board even those aren't going to make much of a difference this time around.

If you had a waiver for something that could have been the negative factor, I mean your stats are good, I think only one of the all the people I had selected had better stats than you do.
i do have an age waiver. that's probably where things went wrong for me last time. i wonder why they approve it then, if they are not gonna select people

exNavyOffRec

i do have an age waiver. that's probably where things went wrong for me last time. i wonder why they approve it then, if they are not gonna select people
NRC for the most part rubber stamps those waivers now and lets the board be the bad guy. Given you are under the age limit I am surprised, you are under 8 years TIS correct?