• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Super Bowl XXXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob_ERAU

So what does everyone think about Janet Jackson's breast being exposed. I tell you what... those Jacksons are on a roll right now!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Soon you will see the rise of the Red Sox! (pretty pretty pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase!)

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Feel your pain, twidget. Graduated from Jackson HS just up Fulton Road from the Hall of Fame. I can't believe he's polluted my home turf. What about good ol' Bernie Kosar? Go figure. Tribe stinks, Browns stink, hopefully King James and the Cavs will start winning now!
basketball_125.gif

As for Janet, heck, there are as many boobs on this planet as there are people. Too bad it wasn't Jessica Simpson!
eyebrows_125.gif
I just laughed when she "slipped out" on national TV 'cause I knew what a fuss it was going to cause. Although I am glad I don't have a 5-year-old to have to explain it to. ("Daddy, why did he rip her shirt off?") Now look at Tagliabue and the network execs stumbling all over themselves apologizing. When you scrape the bottom of the barrel, don't be surprised when your get slime all over yourself.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Say you're a Yankees fan and I'll send flowers to you in OCS so the DIs will kill you.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
All I can tell you from a spectator who was AT the Superbowl. The game was awesome. Boring first quarter but I'm glad the panthers offense finally showed up to play. Didn't know about the "wardrobe malfunction" until all the cell phones starting going off around us and people asking if it was real. Of course the funniest part was the referee turned streaker at the beginning of the second half. Nice hit Chatam! The most incredible stunt was during Aerosmiths pregame show. At the end of the last song, 5 parachutists "Base Jumped" from the rafters of the stadiums roof. Each had bright yellow canopies with Aerosmiths logo on them. Definitely took Nads of steel to perform that stunt. Unfortunately, I was pulling for the Panthers but it was an incredible game to watch live. Frumby

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm sure the parachutists were thrilled they finally got to BASE jump without having to dodge the cops.
icon_smile.gif

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
They were worth (tounge in cheek) $5,000/per ticket but I got them for free through the official airline of the NFL. I could not fathom paying that much for a game but there were many around me who did pay it. Did get to meet Chris Berman from ESPN. Didn't realize he was such a big bruiser. He's at least 6'5" around 280 lbs. No wonder why he is always sitting on TV. Probably can't focus the camera to frame him while he's standing. Frumby

Status
Not open for further replies.