• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Summer Cruises

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
MIDNJAC said:
Some of the sailors will try to mess with you...
You mean, like everyone from the Captain on down? As it should be. Let the hazing begin! ;)

Brett

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
My orders changed... looks like I'll be with Reagan during phase 3, so Brett keep sharp with those pistols, looks like we'll be duelin'

Oh by the way, for you phase one kiddies you'll be getting an Admirals Daughter pm me to find out more... but dont tell her I told you ;)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
raptor10 said:
Oh by the way, for you phase one kiddies you'll be getting an Admirals Daughter pm me to find out more... but dont tell her I told you ;)
Is she hot? I think I may be able to arrange a booze filled tour of my palatial estate. That's a qual I'd like to get. :D

Brett

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
MIDNJAC said:
a few suggestions:

8) Don't get so drunk on your first night of liberty that you are too sick to walk around exploring the next day. Chances are that you will go to someplace you haven't been before, and just because liberty-buddy x is twice your weight and is giving you crap about it, doesn't mean that you should ruin the rest of your time ashore by trying to out drink him;)

Not a problem there- I can't outdrink anybody :icon_tong

SHAF

Idle for glory
pilot
Nomar116 said:
So to put this thread back on topic...our unit just got the first of our cruises in which included all of our 1/C Aviation cruises.

My roommate will be going to CVW5 at NAF Atsugi, Japan between 30 May and 25 Jun.

I will be going to CSFWP at NAS Lamoore, Ca between 26 Jun and 21 Jul. :D

Anyone know anything about either locales?

*laugh* I am from NAS Lemoore, a 3rd class working in AIMD. Lemoore is anything but a sweet party town. Avoid this town like the plague. However, if you plan to fly on the west coast, plan to fly in Lemoore. We own the west coast wing. Lemoore's main problem is the terrible air-quality. There is plenty of outdoor activities to do though, and Fresno is a great place to go party and have fun. Good luck.

-AM3

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Is she hot? I think I may be able to arrange a booze filled tour of my palatial estate. That's a qual I'd like to get. :D

Brett
Yeah, shes pretty c
ute, (and a competent midshipman), sadly, the reagan will be far from san diego when she is on it.

what I wanna know is how you can afford a "palatial estate" in san diego...are we looking at another cunningham?

helo_wifey

as far as the curfew, its been moved to 2300 for hs-14. some people like to have a little too much fun in town.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
raptor10 said:

Yeah, shes pretty c
ute, (and a competent midshipman), sadly, the reagan will be far from san diego when she is on it.

what I wanna know is how you can afford a "palatial estate" in san diego...are we looking at another cunningham?

Lets just say I'm well invested. ;)

Brett

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
HAL Pilot said:
So do they conduct those pilot/NFO replenishments underway????

FRS = Fleet Replacement Squadron
heyjoe said:
More like Fleet Readiness Squadron (FRS) even though students have been referred to as "Replacements" and many a FRS is still referred to as the "RAG". Just sounds better.

Not to be picky, but I can't let a fighter puke show up someone who has flown in the mighty P-3 warpig :D

....Upon receiving their Wings of Gold, Navy pilots report to the P-3 Fleet Replacement Squadron (FRS).... https://www.cnatra.navy.mil/aviation.htm

I've heard it called both. :sleep_125

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey for those of us spending quality time on a carrier, does anybody have any recommendations for necessary items that your average never been to sea midshipman wouldn't think of? And for anatomical reasons you don't need to suggest the cruise sock...

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
CommodoreMid said:
Hey for those of us spending quality time on a carrier, does anybody have any recommendations for necessary items that your average never been to sea midshipman wouldn't think of? And for anatomical reasons you don't need to suggest the cruise sock...

Shower shoes and lock for your bunk. Those were two things that a few forgot.