• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

schemme3

I got a question for people that were in a collegiate program. Right now I am in the CEC collegiate program and am graduating this May. My recruiter still has not heard when I will be going to OCS though. I remember back when I had my interview to get into the collegiate program the person said I would go in June. I am finding it hard to believe that i'll be leaving in June though since they still have not had a date set. I am hoping to find out in the next month when my report date is for OCS. how many weeks did you guys know in advance when your report date was for OCS?

KMC1020

What are you guys bringing your stuff in when going to OCS? Just a regular suitcase/luggage? Wasn't sure what the rules were on this? I have a regular luggage with white polka dots and didn't know if this would work or if there would be any place to store it once unpacked

Larick

None
Contributor
It doesn't matter. You'll empty your contents on a table and put all approved items in a sea bag and toss your luggage to the side. It'll be kept in the "lucky bag" room with all the other luggages.

KMC1020

It doesn't matter. You'll empty your contents on a table and put all approved items in a sea bag and toss your luggage to the side. It'll be kept in the "lucky bag" room with all the other luggages.

Good to know! Thanks! Do we need to bring a bag to keep toiletries in?

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
I have a regular luggage with white polka dots
That's probably a good idea, bringing a bag that you can pick out of a crowd fairly easily. I brought a black suitcase, which blended in perfectly in the lucky bag room. Took me ten minutes to find the damn thing.

Chachi

pilot
Contributor
Good to know! Thanks! Do we need to bring a bag to keep toiletries in?

You will get issued one during the check-in process which you and the rest of your class will probably end up using just for uniformity purposes. Best toiletry bag ever, I still use it to this day.