• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

Zach hall

Are you talking about submitting an application or simply going through a commissioning physical at OCS? I think you are under the assumption OCS looks at your medical while you apply for a commission.

I submitted the application last Friday. Got a letter today from NRC confirming my physical qualification. Not sure what happens next? Honestly wasn’t expecting to get responses this quick

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
I submitted the application last Friday. Got a letter today from NRC confirming my physical qualification. Not sure what happens next? Honestly wasn’t expecting to get responses this quick

You're a prior, so your command should make sure OCS gets all of your medical stuff. NHCNE will either review your documents and give you the go-ahead or they will re-examine you, and they'll allow you to continue training accordingly.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
You're a prior, so your command should make sure OCS gets all of your medical stuff. NHCNE will either review your documents and give you the go-ahead or they will re-examine you, and they'll allow you to continue training accordingly.

I think he's asking what are the next steps of his Fleet OCS application.

Zach hall

Rufio , that’s correct. I am active duty right now. Package has already been submitted and is being reviewed by OCS medical. Once it’s approved and they deem me physically qualified where does the package go next?

Meyerkord

pilot
That must look spectacular...
Like a field of daisy's, all doing side-straddle hops.
42933047_1793820807401985_7914214151893811200_o.jpg

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Why the fuck are they inside? At the very least, why isn't someone like Lou Gossett Jr. hosing them down wit cold water?

rockthearts281

meh, worst case scenario, we die.
Yup, that looks ridiculous.
Possibly, but if i'm gonna spend the early indoc phase in a uniform, i'd rather spend it breaking in a uniform i'm gonna be wearing for a while, as well as not in a suit that has been covered in countless Indoc. Candidates blood, sweat, tears, and god knows what else.

They will probably bring the poopie suits back at some point. If I remember correctly they got rid of them and brought them back a few years ago.

Why the fuck are they inside? At the very least, why isn't someone like Lou Gossett Jr. hosing them down wit cold water?

285366.jpg

Probably weren't enough Richard Gere types in the class to necessitate bringing out Gunny Foley.

Sam295

Dumb question but I put a package in for two different communities but my second choice has a board before my first preferenced community. If I am selected for my second community can I wait until my first community to make a decision or must I take my second choice?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Dumb question but I put a package in for two different communities but my second choice has a board before my first preferenced community. If I am selected for my second community can I wait until my first community to make a decision or must I take my second choice?

What did your Recruiter say?