• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
With the ranks and insignia do you have to know how to describe how everything looks verbatim?
Pretty much, yeah. When you get there, class team should give you guidance on what will be the official source for the wording, whether the OCR or the gouge book or something else. Either the class president or the RLP body should ask class team to clarify, so make sure the person you pick to be RLP body is totally anal, so that he/she asks every conceivable question to cover all the bases.

Givemeinfo

I had a full beard for years. Since getting the Pro-Rec, I've been shaving every day to try to get my face used to it. I'm still in the "slasher flick" stage, but hopefully I'll get over that before heading to OCS...
Leg shaving contest vs beard shaving contest, who's fastest? Hopefully they don't check if there are any missed spots

Givemeinfo

Pretty much, yeah. When you get there, class team should give you guidance on what will be the official source for the wording, whether the OCR or the gouge book or something else. Either the class president or the RLP body should ask class team to clarify, so make sure the person you pick to be RLP body is totally anal, so that he/she asks every conceivable question to cover all the bases.
Great, thanks, I keep finding varying information so I wasn't sure.

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
Leg shaving contest vs beard shaving contest, who's fastest? Hopefully they don't check if there are any missed spots
Again, I went to DCOIC, but I will say that if you are showering at night there is plenty of time to shave your legs. Also, all women will be in the same position and no one is going to care if it has been a day or two since you touched up your shave job. :)

Givemeinfo

Again, I went to DCOIC, but I will say that if you are showering at night there is plenty of time to shave your legs. Also, all women will be in the same position and no one is going to care if it has been a day or two since you touched up your shave job. :)
Thanks I was just messing around, I'm the queen (self appointed) of getting ready fast so either way I know I'll be fine. I'm sure I'll take your advice and do everything at night. :p

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Yeah, from what I heard, three people resulting in two NAMs (the candidates who gave the Heimlich). One of those NAMs became our class REGCOM.