• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stupid Questions about Naval Aviation (Part 3)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
....My apologies, I will try not to ask anything else....
That's not what was said nor inferred, and you know it.

Go do some stupid study -- i.e., some study on the very questions you are asking. Use your computer for something other than playing games and asking someone else whatever thought comes into your head ... in other words, make some effort to educate yourself; do a little research. THEN come back and ask questions that you may have -- questions based on a basic, entry-level familiarity w/ the subject.

We're here to help -- but we're not here to change anyone's diapers. You'll never make it in this life until you show some personal initiative.

I started studying the Navy when I was 7. You have the incredible advantage of being able to do research on the computer. I had to go to the library and read books ...

SoloDaNINJA

That's not what was said nor inferred, and you know it.

I realize you werent saying I wasnt supposed to post, I meant to say that I will try not to post any more "stupid" questions.

I try to do my research, but google and the search function at the library only go so far. For instance when I googled my last quesiton, the first result was the google earth website.

I apologize for the immaturity.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
No, the worst is when they fly-on the skids first at the start of cruise, but nobody brings any wheel kits. On two consecutive fly-ons. By the same squadron.

Did they have to mail the wheels to Rota or something? How far did this get before someone noticed and did something? Huey shuts down on spot 2 right before sunset..."Let's get her off the spot!"

"Uh...yeah...about that..."

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
There... fixed it fer ya.:icon_tong
Ya know ... there is so much ... soooooooooooooooooo-o-o-o-o-o much hate & discontent in this ol' world ...

BUT: if by my (continual, enduring, unending) personal sacrifice(s) ... you know; if by bearing the weight of your communal, corporate, continual hate & discontent upon my person & reputation, which I will gladly bear upon my shoulders as a defense against your persistent, perverse, profligate, putrid, poisonous, personal attacks .... IF I can make your useless, pedestrian, plebeian lives a little ... "brighter", shall we say ??:) ... I will GLADLY make that sacrifice.

That's a lot of 'P's .... I feel like spitting ... :) Or perhaps having a cocktail ... *P*P*P*

revan1013

Death by Snoo Snoo
pilot
A4s, you forgot the greatest "P" of all.

Pizza :)

Poor guy will probably never ask a question on an internet forum again... tsk tsk. Gotta have thick skin on the intarwebz.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I came late to the party, bc studying cave drawings was naturally next in line. Damn night hops.