• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stupid Questions about Naval Aviation (Part 3)

Caesium

Blue is my favorite color
During a sea tour, if your squadron is based in place X but the ship it is attached to is based in different place Y, about how much time are you spending in place X versus place Y?

(I'm basically trying to figure out how much time jet guys in Lemoore based squadrons have to spend actually living there.)

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
During a sea tour, if your squadron is based in place X but the ship it is attached to is based in different place Y, about how much time are you spending in place X versus place Y?

(I'm basically trying to figure out how much time jet guys in Lemoore based squadrons have to spend actually living there.)

You'd live in Lemoore, in the sense that that's where your house is. When it's time to embark for workups or cruise, whole squadron packs up and goes aboard. When the Boat is pierside again, back you'd go to Leeeee-more.

Caesium

You'd live in Lemoore, in the sense that that's where your house is. When it's time to embark for workups or cruise, whole squadron packs up and goes aboard. When the Boat is pierside again, back you'd go to Leeeee-more.
Well that's unfortunate.

But thanks, that clarifies things.

Caesium

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Why is that unfortunate ???

Because Lemoore is a dump and jet guys have a ~40% chance of going there (or 100% if they get JSF). And playing musical squadron down to SD or NFK is a pain?

Break break, anyone know the JSF shorthand for the boat? (i.e Hornet, Rhino, Grizzly)