• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Student Loans are History...for USMC

joemcspeed

Again, refer to the MARADMIN, but to receive the CLRP you need to commission NLT 080901, and to receive the OAI aka the 4k at TBS, you need to go to OCC 198, and of course take your commission afterward...then not rock out of TBS.

My question was more about what I need to have done paperwork wise before OCS. I "contract" soon and should I see it in the paperwork?

eurotrash

USMC SNA
My question was more about what I need to have done paperwork wise before OCS. I "contract" soon and should I see it in the paperwork?

It will not be in your contract, as the MARADMIN makes it applicable to all Marines within the delineated constituents therein. If you want some hardcopy proof that you are gonna get what you’re gonna get, refer to www.usmc.mil, and print off MARADMIN’s 038/08, and 078/08.

andrila1234

need for a government grant

[FONT=&quot]I have a 50 year old building and office and I want to fix up that. So I really need for a government grant. I have been the frequent victim of theft and damage, but never enough at one time to qualify for re-imbursement from insurance. So could my efforts to further improve our building qualify under community well? Would I be qualified for government grants for non-profit organizations?[/FONT]

DSL1990

VMI Cadet 4/c, MIDN 4/c
[FONT=&quot]I have a 50 year old building and office and I want to fix up that. So I really need for a government grant. I have been the frequent victim of theft and damage, but never enough at one time to qualify for re-imbursement from insurance. So could my efforts to further improve our building qualify under community well? Would I be qualified for government grants for non-profit organizations?[/FONT]

and this is related to marines paying off student loans how? :confused:

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
and this is related to marines paying off student loans how? :confused:
DontFeedtheTrolls.jpg