• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Straight-up what are my chances at selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdmiller8251

I hate to drag this out but being a prior Naval Aviator (enlisted) trust is a huge thing. When your ordie tells ya he pulled all the pins on the racks.. You want to trust him so you don’t have a hung bomb, when the Flight Engineer tells you he checked the fuel tanks. You want to trust him so you don’t run out of gas...When I enlisted back in the day I admitted to all my indiscretions cause I wanted a clear conscience. And nothing to come back and bite me in the ass. I got out went to college and didn’t smoke dope or get into any trouble cause I knew from being prior military what these things could do to ruin your chances of getting back in…. I mean Jesus how many freaking piss tests did you have to take in the Military… Wasn’t that clues enough not to mess with that ****…Now you want to maybe lie You state “I have no problem with integrity. If I can be honest about my past and still get into OCS then so be it” with thinking like that YOU DO HAVE A PROBLEM… You DON’T HAVE ANY Integrity.. If you mess up, be a man and admit to it and take the consequences of your actions, don’t be a chicken… That’s called Integrity

WFU2USN

Spin,

You're right - I think they'll waive up to 10 (or something like that) uses of weed. Honesty is the big thing.

IS2(SCW)

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Airgreg:
I believe a Marine with an honorable discharge has more integrity in his left nut sack than most people ever have.

...Last time I checked I had just one nut sack that consisted of two "nuts". Sorry, I just thought it was funny. Back to the topic.
icon_smile.gif

"For he who serves his fellows, is among his fellows greatest."
- Meteu -

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
LOL. There's a waiver for everything right?

"For he who serves his fellows, is among his fellows greatest."
- Meteu -

Status
Not open for further replies.