• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Steroids were so yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
"Not yet 5, he can hold seven-pound weights with arms extended, something many adults cannot do."

Do I sense a little insecurity from this reporter? :p

viv

Midshipman 4/Trash
I'm afraid to think of the adverse affects of taking a drug that works like this. (Incredible Hulk?)

jburnes

i was watching the incredible hulk yesterday...and i didn't know that he can't talk...only grunt and rip people in half...

i guess there's a downside to everything...

kevin

scientists supposedly have found that a lot of the top bodybuilders have very low levels of myostatin. that's a good thing, but with this kid, the problem might be that his bones can't keep up with his muscles.....so he might be arm curling 200 pound dumbells in 10 years and his radius/ulna will literally snap in two (well, four actually). a slower process is better cause then bone density can keep up...case in point: greg warr weighs 185 and benches over 600 now....and he's never done steroids (only competes in drug-free tournaments).

Status
Not open for further replies.