• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Steepandcheap

BlackBearHockey

go blue...
Not really a military-specific deal, but I've gotten caught up in these two sites:

www.steepandcheap.com

www.whiskeymilitia.com

What they do is offer one deal at a time until it gets sold out, then they offer another one. I got a pretty good Suunto heart-rate watch for 30 bucks, but they offer clothes, gear... pretty much everything. Check often as it gets updated pretty frequently and you'll always get a good deal on something.

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
It's good shit, I've got a bunch of stuff from steepandcheap. Whiskeymilitia's not really my kind of gear.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
RCMOD.jpg

wiskeymilitia.com
You have got to be kidding me?! :eek:

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
HEY! The current deal is a badass $40 headlamp for $20! Everyone says to bring a headlamp to OCS for working at night, but they say it has to run on two AA batteries or less. This one works on three AAA batteries. Does anyone know if this is acceptable?

puck_11

Growler LSO
pilot
Great website, we order off of it all the time

HEY! The current deal is a badass $40 headlamp for $20! Everyone says to bring a headlamp to OCS for working at night, but they say it has to run on two AA batteries or less. This one works on three AAA batteries. Does anyone know if this is acceptable?

But a 10 dollar one at walmart. No one is going to check how many batteries, don't worry about it.

Nose

pilot

Dude, if they catch you with a 3 battery headlight instead of a 2 battery headlight, you are probably gonna get brought up on charges.

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
Yeah I know it seems stupid, but I started the under armour thread and everyone said not to do anything to stand out, just want to make sure it's allright. :D

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Yeah I know it seems stupid, but I started the under armour thread and everyone said not to do anything to stand out, just want to make sure it's allright. :D

You'll figure out VERY quickly what you can and can't get away with at OCS. Don't sweat it. You will get an opportunity while you're there to go shopping for supplies you wish you'd brought from home. RELAX.