• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stash time

Status
Not open for further replies.

robv182

Gotta have the Nutz
None
Upon arriving from OCS let them know your intentions and they will work with you if they can. Usually they let you take leave after you have met all of your basic reqs like BOLTC, in PFA, swim screen, etc. They usually don't assign stash jobs until after you've finished these reqs either.

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
robv182,

Do you mean mention something right when I get to OCS, or wait until it is closer to graduating OCS?

Thanks for all the help guys, any more pertinent definite answers are still welcome. I wouldn't mind doing IFS in Pcola, or even passing the swim screen, PFA, etc. I just think it would be nice to go home for a little while, considering I do have 60 days racked on the books right now with 2 months to go until I hit OCS. I completely understand that the decision comes from the top. Again, thanks and if anyone else wants to add, please do so.

By the way, can anyone tell me what the swim screen requires? Is it the 500 yd swim? Thanks again,

D

virtu050

P-8 Bubba
pilot
they won't even talk to you until you check in for API (after OCS). I think you can take up to 30 days of leave at a time... you can keep 60 days on the books until you retire and cash them in. If you're not BDCP or prior then you'll have accrued 10 days of leave which you can take immediately upon graduation of ocs.

robv182

Gotta have the Nutz
None
like virtu said, nobody wants to talk to you until after OCS. Graduate OCS and then worry about taking your leave. One thing at a time. They will let you take it, they aren't going to make you throw it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.