• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

stash jobs/a-pool

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
FWIW, the Pool is going to be shrinking in the near future. Students will hold at their comissioning source instead of NASC.

Behold, the power of the SEP (Somebody Else's Problem) Field Generator.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
FWIW, the Pool is going to be shrinking in the near future. Students will hold at their comissioning source instead of NASC.

Behold, the power of the SEP (Somebody Else's Problem) Field Generator.

Sounds like Mike Company will be even more fun in the future. Many of them are already 6 Lts to a room plus at least 1 brown bagger.

KBayDog

Sinatra said:
As of today, "Everybody will have a stash job" Those not volunteering are being voluntold

Tom said:
Beware of the crafty O-4. They know the smell of opportunity.

Truer words have not been said. Find something acceptable and volunteer before you get voluntold.

"urely from this period of ten months this is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."
-Sir Winston Churchill

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
I was hoping to score a sweet volunteer job out in town that would land me some hotties. Instead I got voluntold the QD watch stash. Balls.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Sounds like Mike Company will be even more fun in the future. Many of them are already 6 Lts to a room plus at least 1 brown bagger.

IFS Marines live off base if they do it after the BOC. Also, all this ruckus doesn't apply to the Marines coming down here. I can however see pre-TBS Lts. being left at home for a long time.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I worked in the geedunk during A-pool. Not too bad of a job, didn't really need to do muster since you were probably busy brewing coffee. Only was bad when the SASS got out for a coffee break and like 35 O-4's and O-5's raided the place for coffee. Even 3 full pots weren't enough to satisfy their thirst.....and nothing says worthless ensign like an empty pot of coffee

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
I was hoping to score a sweet volunteer job out in town that would land me some hotties. Instead I got voluntold the QD watch stash. Balls.

Hopefully they aren't still giving out pink sheets if you don't do something right on watch.

scottwith1t

east coast
pilot
Hopefully they aren't still giving out pink sheets if you don't do something right on watch.
speaking of which... is that particular individual still around? word was that this individual was not to be in the navy much longer. no names or ranks, but if you were in A-pool any time during the second half of last year you won't need a name or rank to know who.

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
What could you possibly mess up on during watch that would merit a pink sheet?

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
Anyone know if they're going to put up some sort of list of places we can go work or volunteer?

Oh wait...that would be far too sensible.