• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stash duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilduck

Advanced Helos
hey wilsonator,

were you 18-03's indoc staff? anyways, what type of stash jobs are out there? any word on oharp for sna's?

I love the smell of burning jet fuel in the morning.

phrogs

The waiting pools before and after API are a great deal!!!!!! Milk it!!!!You're getting paid (or soon will be)a lot of money to show up everyday for about 10 minutes....sure once in a while you get "randomly selected" for some mandatory volunteer work that may take up half your day....but then you still get paid for doing next to nothing..... Enjoy the Pensacola beaches and Emerald Coast!!!!

Phrogs 4 Ever!!!!

Gangzhi

absolutVU,

Yeah I know Brady, he is graduating next December or Spring. We came into ROTC in the same class here @ Tech. Later,

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
AbsolutVU-
Are you going SNA? If so, how long ago did you hear that orders were on the way? My ROTC staff told me to expect an e-mail to come up and get mine any day now, but I'm still sitting on go waiting.
banghead_125.gif

If God isn't a Penn State fan, than why is the sky blue and white?

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I just got word (official orders are apparently on the way, so they say)that I report to pensacola on 14 November...klray77--you should come do IFS in Nashville...our unit has it all set up over here!

AbsolutVU - Where is IFS at in Nashville?

- Quote on being selected for an OCS spot -
"If you are chosen, you will have been chosen by Men 'who have been there and done that' and have decided that they wished to have you in Their company, there is no such medal worth as much."

beau

Alky,

Body Hair? What are trying to say, haha! I stay away from the she bears!

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

absolutVU

First of all, Beau, you were the one obsessed about your own body hair if Liz and I remember correctly!

I just got my orders today detaching from Vandy on 10 November! Exciting stuff!!

We do IFS at the Wings of Eagles flight school--I think it's in Smyrna--flying in a Katana DA20-A1 and ground school starts on 16 May!

beau

Them R Fightin Words! haha. Can't remember that conversation (can never remember anything anyways!), but I though it was you ladies commenting on my "Sexy Leg hair" (Thats all ladies, its on the legs, thats it pretty much it) and I, being a shy guy was just blushing and wondering why you would make such a comment. Because I would never have done anything to talk my self up! Not the nice guy I am! :)

God, I hope Im not still at OU come November! Jeez thats sounds late, but I guess you get alot of time for IFS? So are you going to be assigned to VU NROTC, or TDY for IFS?

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

beau

O By the way, I know I've been around Aviation all my life, but what the hell is a Katana DA20-1????

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.